Digital Energy Hub is established to stimulate businesses and organizations across the utilities sector.
Our goal is to accelerate the green transition and ensure a reliable and stable energy supply with new digital solutions.
There are many benefits to being part of our innovative office/hub environment:
- We have been named the 'Digital Innovation Hub' by the European Commission.
- Opportunity to access the Trusted Data Sharing Platform with all the innovative new digital tools from research to visualization, simulation and control.
- Get access to Uni-Lab.dk, where new solutions and products can be tested in real environments: representative and scalable.
- Daily network with other partners in Center Denmark: Energy Cluster Denmark, universities, Energinet (TSO) and DSOs, start-ups, small to large companies and public organizations.
Participate in light innovation processes in collaboration with DSOs and TSOs - e.g. Open Door Lab workshops.
- Get close to matchmaking processes promoted by Energy Cluster Denmark.
- Participate in new R & D and technology projects based on data-driven innovation.
- Participate in technically inspiring events organized by Center Denmark.
Facilities and benefits
The desk space
- Adjustable tables, office chairs, bookcase/partition
- Power and Wi-Fi
Facilities in the office area
- Access to Center Denmark Energy's Cockpit room
- Showroom in the entrance where you can show your services, products and projects
- 3 meeting rooms at the address
- Direct connection to the meeting center with a further 8 meeting rooms and a lounge area
Meeting rooms from 6 to 32 people
- Printer and scanner compartments
- 2 toilets and cloakroom area
- Small kitchen area with common living room, where we meet for networking and knowledge sharing
- Staffed reception and waiting area for visitors
- Canteen area that can also be booked for events (Additional fee for use of the canteen)
- Possibility of parking in the nearby parking lot
- The possibility of catering from the canteen to bring home-cooked meals
- Caretaker; plants and building, cleaning
- Monthly payment and only one month's notice
Price for rental
Rental model, project seats: DKK 2,500 per month
Frequency: 2 days a week
Flexible use - Shared seats
Rental model, fixed seat: DKK 3,500 per month
Frequency: Full time - Fixed seat
One-time payment for establishment: DKK 10,000 per seat
Do you want to know more!
Call tel. 23 40 86 12 and request a meeting with a tour where we can explore the possibilities between your company and what we offer in the Digital Energy Hub.
Or send an email with your request;
Vendersgade 74, 7000 Fredericia
The office community is located in Fredericia - the center of Denmark. The office is only 1.5 km from Fredericia train station, close to Fredericia railway station and the E20 and E45 motorways and with a beautiful view of the Little Belt.
Here is the adress:
From the railwaystation in Fredericia: